遷址通知

本部落格已遷至下列網址,敬請各位網友繼續支持「世界萬花筒」:http://kaleidoscope.cybertranslator.idv.tw/

2008年10月18日 星期六

Drunken horse falls in pool 醉馬跌入泳池

A drunken pony called Fat Boy fell into a swimming pool after bingeing on fermented apples in Cornwall.

The horse escaped from his stable, broke into Sarah Penhaligon's back garden in Newquay and ate hundreds of rotting apples.

Fat Boy then stumbled across the garden, lost his footing and fell head first into a swimming pool, reports the Daily Mirror.

Sarah, 28, woke up after hearing a huge splash and found the moorland pony in the shallow end.

Unaware that Fat Boy was drunk, Sarah, from Newquay, fed him more apples to keep him calm before fire crews arrived.

"When I looked outside I saw this massive animal in the dark and I thought the Beast of Bodmin was in the pool," she said.

"I was terrified, but when I took a closer look I realised it was a horse. I didn't have a clue what to do next - who do you call when there's a horse stuck in your swimming pool?

"I dialled 999 and they asked which service I wanted and I said I didn't know - I just had a horse in my pool and needed help."

Police and fire crews raced to the scene at 3am and spent two hours building a set of hay steps in the pool to rescue Fat Boy.

They finally hoisted him out of the water at 5am with the help of several harnesses. (Daily Mirror)

沒有留言: