遷址通知

本部落格已遷至下列網址,敬請各位網友繼續支持「世界萬花筒」:http://kaleidoscope.cybertranslator.idv.tw/

2008年9月15日 星期一

Still climbing trees - at 90 90歲仍在爬樹

An elderly Chinese man is still climbing trees - at the age of 90.

Gu Quanxi, of Xiabao village, Baoding, says tree climbing is the best thing in his life, and there's no tree he can't climb.

"My family was very poor when I was a child, so I climbed trees each day to fetch leaves to make food for the family," he told Yanzhao Metropolis News.

"Now my family prohibits me from climbing tall trees, and they ask me to use a ladder to climb even shorter trees."

However, he revealed that he often wanders to the mountain side alone and climbs 30ft-60ft high trees to satisfy his addiction.

Gu said the 40-year old walnut tree in his family yard has also been a good playground over the years.

"Each year, the job of climbing and harvesting the nuts is all mine," he added. (Yanzhao Metropolis News)

沒有留言: