遷址通知

本部落格已遷至下列網址,敬請各位網友繼續支持「世界萬花筒」:http://kaleidoscope.cybertranslator.idv.tw/

2008年7月10日 星期四

I had a bat hiding in my bra 胸罩裡躲了一隻蝙蝠

Superhero fans know about the bat phone and the bat car, but how about the bat bra?

That's the gadget Abbie Hawkins seems to have invented, at least.

The 19-year-old was amazed to discover vibrations through her body were caused not by her phone but by a bat in her underwear.

The hotel receptionist realised the baby creature had hidden itself in the padding of her bra – and pulled it out for all to see.

'It looked very snug in there and I thought how mean I was for disturbing it,' she said.

'I didn't notice anything when I put my bra on. It had been on the washing line the day before.

'When I was driving to work I felt a slight vibration but thought it was my phone.'

Miss Hawkins, from Norwich, plucked up the courage to investigate the unusual disturbance after five hours and pulled out the bat, which flew around the Holiday Inn at Norwich airport before being set free in the grounds.

The Bat Conservation Trust said the mammals have been known to hide in coats, bags and umbrellas. (Metro.co.uk)

沒有留言: