遷址通知

本部落格已遷至下列網址,敬請各位網友繼續支持「世界萬花筒」:http://kaleidoscope.cybertranslator.idv.tw/

2008年5月14日 星期三

Cow 1, Car 0 牛與車對撞 車毀牛無傷

A cow was left unhurt in Switzerland after a head-on collision with a car which left the vehicle destroyed.

The animal rolled on to the bonnet of the car and was catapulted over the roof but then immediately got to its feet.

Felix Reimann said the car had been completely destroyed and he was left with cuts and bruises after the accident on a country road in Unterschlatt.

But a vet called out after the accident that examined the cow said it was completely unharmed, and took it back to its owner.

Reimann said: "The cow went onto the bonnet, bounced off it and over the roof back onto the road.

"I couldn't believe it when I saw it just standing there and looking at me afterwards. I thought it should have been dead. Instead it just mooed at me." (Ananova.com)

沒有留言: