遷址通知

本部落格已遷至下列網址,敬請各位網友繼續支持「世界萬花筒」:http://kaleidoscope.cybertranslator.idv.tw/

2008年3月21日 星期五

World record smashed 劈磚高手 打破金氏世界紀錄

A Cornish strongman has set a new world record by breaking 55 concrete blocks with his bare hands in less than five seconds.

Karate expert Ed Byrne, 40, chopped through the granite and concrete edging stones in 4.86 seconds, reports the Daily Telegraph.

The ninth dan black belt shattered the previous record of 17.49 seconds.

He said: "I used to break things when I was a kid for fun with my friends and I would break things easily whereas my friends wouldn't.

"People think it's a lot easier to break blocks than it actually is - I make it look easy. I have hypnotherapy and picture breaking the slabs. I also feed off the energy of the crowd."

Mr Byrne is now aiming to beat the existing record for breaking the most blocks in one stack which currently stands at 31. ( Daily Telegraph)

沒有留言: